1. Are you planning to upload your awesome tool to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 9, 2018: The rules for the Tool Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

gmax Modeling Pack N/A

Submitted by oz02
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
The gmax Modeling Pack is a collection of tools used for modeling with gmax. It also comes with a tutorial on using all the tools and their relevance with each other. Compiled by oz02.
Contents

gmax Modeling Pack N/A (Binary)

Reviews
ZypherXII [02-07-2008]: For details view post below. ~Ignored~
  1. TDW DeathKnigth

TDW DeathKnigth

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good. A is + compatible with Windows 2000 or Me. Don't submit "windows Xp". ???

2. Sprite_Boi

Sprite_Boi

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Gmax works for my Win98 but when i run the script nothing happens. :(

3. Arksword(sv)

Arksword(sv)

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is anybody going to answer my question, or are you just gunna keep submitting over me about how it works great, but you refuse to tell me how to do it?

4. dpcb

dpcb

Resources:
    Resources:
    i will say what i think of mac...
    IT SHOULD BE BURNED AND DESTROYED!!!!
    :p

Edit: Thank you very much for this resource!!! 5/5
    I was pondering making a Campaign for Warcraft III Expasion, the frozen throne, but was intimidated with the fact that I never modeled a single character in my life, thanks to you I now have the means. :oops: :D

5. dpcb

dpcb

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you very much for this resource!!! 5/5
    I was pondering making a Campaign for Warcraft III Expasion, the frozen throne, but was intimidated with the fact that I never modeled a single character in my life, thanks to you I now have the means. :oops: :D

6. Melkor

Melkor

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I am having problems with the MDX importer and exporter it simpaly dont run :( can u halp :?: i opened it up to take a look the file isant a script file and its a mse and the text is just a load of odd looking punctuations (éá£5%$$^*&87( 8( ^%% 6) do u have ne idear wo i can do??

7. orcfan32

orcfan32

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  8. oz02

oz02

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Urkdrengi: It allows for exporting with 'DeX Script. Just read the tutorial I linked to in the Introduction. It works the same way with 3ds max.

@Arksword(sv): It should be under the MDX Importer/Exporter rollout.

@Melkor: I'm not sure what your question is. You run the script in gmax itself by clicking Run Script. Perhaps you clicked Open Script, which opens it for editing.

9. Crisse

Crisse

Resources:
    Resources:
    i got the same problem as melkor. cant use the MDX exporter and importer it wont run I clicked the run button at maxscript but it wont show up please help!

10. Melkor

Melkor

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    :idea: oZ02 can u try measaging me the script in text so then i can paste it into gmax scriptor myself :? i think its probaly the ownly way thanx

11. oz02

oz02

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Crisse: You clicked Run Script, chose the script, and chose it from the rollout thing and it didnt run?

@Melkor: I don't see what your problem is. The script comes with the pack in perfect form, it wouldn't be changed just for you. You must be doing something wrong.

12. Overlord89

Overlord89

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I cant get the import/export program to work either I clicked maxscript then runscript and clicked the impexpmdx.mse script but nothing happens!

13. oz02

oz02

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Did you click MDX Importer/Exporter from the little box thing on the bottom?

14. Shaka

Shaka

Resources:
    Resources:
    :?: how i can use the mdx importer exporter :?:

i dont how use

15. oz02

oz02

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Be a bit more specific. It tells you how to use the Importer/Exporter in the tutorial file.

16. Arksword(sv)

Arksword(sv)

Resources:
    Resources:
    I made it MDX Importer/Exporter, but nothing else is in the roll out, and nothing else is added to the menu. This is bs.

17. oz02

oz02

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You clicked MAXScript, selected Run Script, chose the impexpmdx.mse file, clicked it in the small box below that says Utilities, and there was no new rollout?

You have to scroll down in the side toolbar to see it.

18. pungent turnip

pungent turnip

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm also having the same problem as Melkor.... as the mdx importer/exporter simply doesn't appear after running it in maxscript.... oz02 i think i emailed you about this some time ago.... but no one has addressed this problem?

19. Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've been having the same issue as Arksword(sv) and others, although it worked once for me. Unfortunately now it won't and no amount of redownloading and reinstalling has helped. The only thing following the instructions now does is lead me here: http://www14.brinkster.com/sirdiealot/help.htm (the host doesn't allow direct linking, sorry >_<) As you can see the script is loaded but there is nothing that allows importing. I minimized the utilities and pulled the box out to show it's definantly not there. :(

20. oz02

oz02

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Did you click MDX Importer/Exporter on the Utilities box?

You should click it and a rollout would come below it.