• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Glass of Milk

Glass of Milk

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission!
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Milk, Cow, White, Liquid, Nutrient, Food, Drink, Glass
Contents

Glass of Milk (Model)

Reviews
21:18, 16th Jan 2016 MiniMage: A wonderful doodad. I would recommend attaching an item version of it to this post. It would add a lot of usefulness.

M

21:18, 16th Jan 2016
MiniMage: A wonderful doodad. I would recommend attaching an item version of it to this post. It would add a lot of usefulness.

Level 4
Lol.
It would be superb if you made a cookie (there's one on the database but doesn't look quite good) and make rotating and glistering version of both, and maybe a merged model that combines both.
It'll put a target to sleep for 2^31 seconds or until it morphs into the cookie monster.
:) 4/5

Lol.
It would be superb if you made a cookie (there's one on the database but doesn't look quite good) and make rotating and glistering version of both, and maybe a merged model that combines both.
It'll put a target to sleep for 2^31 seconds or until it morphs into the cookie monster.
:) 4/5

Lol. Although I've already made a cookie :)

Level 4
Good ol' game.
Was the most (wtf?) game you could play then. (2005)
Wish I still had my original Xbox but sold it for $$$, so then the $$$ would pay a $$$'ful guitar :as:

Back to this topic, i'll haunt you till you get me mah cookie&milk item! :ahug: