• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Glaive Thrower still buggy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I absolutely don't know why the Glaive Thrower unit isn't changing stats in game when you changed them in the Editor.

I only change like the units damage, attack cooldown and made sure only attack 1 is enabled and it still shows in game as normal without any changes. How is that? I tried a lot already and i can't find the needle in the hay. Any idea?

Last edited:
Level 14
I think something else is going on. I was able to update the Glaive Thrower as seen below.

upload_2020-4-2_6-37-2.png

Are you trying to use Vorpal Blades? That research unlocks attack 2 for the unit, versus changing the default attack.

I have a silly question for you as I've made the same mistake in the past (how embarassing!): are you selecting the proper unit from the custom units tab in the unit tool palette versus the default units tab (if you made a custom unit versus editing the original)?

upload_2020-4-2_6-41-2.png

Level 4
Thanks you for the detailed answer. I think i messed up with the attacks and upgrades vorpal glaives then yes.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.