• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Girlie

Reactions: deepstrasz
Hi, guys!

My friend art this icon for me(and for this is model - Villager Kid Female ) and give me permission upload her in this site.

Maybe this is be useful for you?

Author in this icon - my friend and good artist Idonthaveanynickname

If you want say "thanks" for her, may do it this topic, or visit her tumbler page in ...
Previews
Contents

Girlie (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
Useful, Please add credits to whom made this icon, thanks.
Sure. How i may do that? Maybe, post her workout sketchs or ask her write permission and post her tumbler?
(Sorry for my bad english, this isn;t my native language. If you want proof - please, say how i may do it ^))
I think The Panda wants the screenshot of permission (Or maybe icon drawing process proof).

Level 7
I think The Panda wants the screenshot of permission (Or maybe icon drawing process proof).
Uh-oh, my momma says me - study english, this is be need in life, but i'm didn't listen(((
But if this is be proof, then:
ewRAWX.jpg
S6aUNp.jpg

Aaaaaand permission in Skype:

SYDzrt.jpg

If this is not enough, i'm ask her post permission in tumbler

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Uh-oh, my momma says me - study english, this is be need in life, but i'm didn't listen(((
But if this is be proof, then:
ewRAWX.jpg
S6aUNp.jpg

Aaaaaand permission in Skype:

SYDzrt.jpg

If this is not enough, i'm ask her post permission in tumbler

Ok, well it seems to be alright. I suggest in the future to give me all the information for icons you post so we don't have to go through this, also if you can credit your friend who made it to give them some recognition.