• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gilneas Worgen Druid

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Gilneas Worgen Druid

Follow the old Gilnean tradition to tame the inner wildness, and to harvest the outter enemies.

Have both Elune's Grace and Goldrinn's brutality.
Contents

Gilneas Worgen Druid (Model)

Gilneas Worgen Druid Icon (Icon)

Level 7
I see that you are uploading worgen models, in the future will you upload worgen buildings? It would be great, keep following these models, I love them

I see that you are uploading worgen models, in the future will you upload worgen buildings? It would be great, keep following these models, I love them
Thanks! I’ve been follow your channel for a while, I’ve made a chapel, an alter and a prison (or a dungeon), but I don’t know how to add proper birth/death animations to them.

Level 7
Thanks! I’ve been follow your channel for a while, I’ve made a chapel, an alter and a prison (or a dungeon), but I don’t know how to add proper birth/death animations to them.
You know the campaign "el destino de akira" there, the safest thing is to make a map with all your Worgens (For a future)

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
I hope we see the Human Versions from the Chronicles of the Second War Team release those.

Yeah, CSW team's model are far more polished than mine, let's wait for their great job.
I doubt they would; Harvest Witches didn't exist yet on the Second War and Gilneas only really had minor appearances so I doubt anything other than Footman/Captain/Knight would appear

I doubt they would; Harvest Witches didn't exist yet on the Second War and Gilneas only really had minor appearances so I doubt anything other than Footman/Captain/Knight would appear
I believe CSW team is very creative, like there is no lore says Wildhammer clan ever has Druids, but these guys made one according to their highlander-like culture context. Harvest Witches are something iconic in Gilneas, plus Gilnean are much like Irish for me. I think they won’t miss these human Druids.

Level 14
Not exactly correct. Harvest witches are adepts of old beliefs that existed before the Church. They already were when the Wall was built - and that's their mastery that saved Gilneas from starvation. So witches aren't something new for Gilneas - but, I guess, they become more popular among folk after their heroic deeds.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
I believe CSW team is very creative, like there is no lore says Wildhammer clan ever has Druids, but these guys made one according to their highlander-like culture context. Harvest Witches are something iconic in Gilneas, plus Gilnean are much like Irish for me. I think they won’t miss these human Druids.

Not exactly correct. Harvest witches are adepts of old beliefs that existed before the Church. They already were when the Wall was built - and that's their mastery that saved Gilneas from starvation. So witches aren't something new for Gilneas - but, I guess, they become more popular among folk after their heroic deeds.
hmm perhaps; let's hope they add them !

btw vindorei you should also join the CSW discord server since you're also in the Retera discord server