1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ghoul.blp

Submitted by legorlan
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
"As soon as the sugar cube entered the ghoul's mouth, it's eyes turned green, it gained purple fur, liquid chocolate seeped from it's wounds and it burst into a frenzy, franticly searching for sugar!" This is my first ever thing on hive, it was inspired by the sugar crazed ghouls in blizzard's extreme candy war 2005 (that was just their name, otherwise they were just normal ghouls.) It has liquid chocolate where it's wounds normaly are and it's all purpley with green eyes and rotten teeth. Well, atleast it doesn't want to eat us any more :D

Keywords:
Sugar, Crazy, Ghoul, Rotten, Teeth, Purple, chocolate, skull
Contents

Sugar Crazed Ghoul (Texture)

Reviews
13:46, 27th Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Rejected] Not enough freehand, as stated over and over again.
  1. 13:46, 27th Sep 2008
    Hawkwing:
    [Rejected]
    Not enough freehand, as stated over and over again.

2. legorlan

legorlan

Resources:
    Resources:
    MY first model, i plan to colour the face but i can't think of a suitable colour, suggestions are welcome. Please leave constructive comments so i can get better and remember vote so i know how good it is :D

3. Baelnorn

Baelnorn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm. I think it isn't bad first skin, but unfinished. Sugarrrr...

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  4. Grog50

Grog50

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Not only is this only recolor, its UNFINISHED recolor. Read up on some tutorials Legorlan

5. FrIkY

FrIkY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    BAD
    [-] It is just a recolor
    [-] And it's not the best one
    [-] It's bad posting skins that don't follow the rules

RESULT
    0/5 - Please, read the Skin Rules first before you post a skin... -_-

FINAL RATE
    1/5 - Unacceptable

6. Avex

Avex

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I find it amusing however =P

7. legorlan

legorlan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Friky, i read the rules, whats wrong with it ? Have i misinterpreted them? An also, how is it unfinished, i said i wanted to do the face but other wise, do you have to do the whole thing different, i thought it was only 75%. I'm really confused now so im gonna do what you've all suggested.

8. FrIkY

FrIkY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Just recoloring isn't counted as freehand, you must do your works freehanded, with brush tool probably... simple recoloring as this is not freehanding

EDIT: oh, and I see you made cavities at some tooths, at least that's freehand, but not a good one, it has no shading

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  9. ROMICH UA

ROMICH UA

Resources:
    Resources:
    it's ok for the first skin.but you must make some improvements to this skin, or moderators will delete it.paint te face, make something with body and it will better.