• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GetIssuedOrderIdBJ() Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Good day!
For a long time i had one epic (for me) trouble in map-making:
I use "OrderId2StringBJ(GetIssuedOrderIdBJ())". In game it works normal if you start a new game, but if you load saved game this function return empty string.
I use v1.26, but don't see fix of this truble in new patches.
It ruin all my hopes to make greate map.

Do anyone know the way to solve this problem?

Level 3
A few things I would like to say. First, what does this function do? Second, some triggers do not work with saves. What is the even that causes the function to take effect?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
First, what does this function do?
JASS:
function OrderId2StringBJ takes integer orderId returns string
    local string orderString
    set orderString = OrderId2String(orderId)
    if (orderString != null) then
        return orderString
    endif
    set orderString = UnitId2String(orderId)
    if (orderString != null) then
        return orderString
    endif
    return ""
endfunction
Converts an order ID to an order string, if any exists (eg for want of illusion there is no order string so empty string is returned.

Level 3
Thank you, I was just curious as to what it did. With my limited knowledge of triggers, I would say that it is possible the event for the trigger is not compatible with saves. I don't know what events are incompatible with saves, but I have seen triggers not work because of saves.

Level 2
If we tell about triggers and jass, i can say that "events" work correctly, and in my map i use many specific functions, but only this function don't work.
It's very sad.. in this map i can't use any onother function without losing performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.