• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Get a Good skill Image by KIRTAP1001

Level 5
Hello.

To get a percect photo on your skill is not easy. either it goes too fast or skiller so long ...

GET A GOOD PHOTO ON A FAST SKILL
Step 1. Make the game slower so you can take a photo when you want it. So made a trigger which looks something like this:
  • Slow Down
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing Slow as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Set game speed to Slowest
So... when you type "Slow" the game whill go slower but to get it more easy so do two triggers like this:
  • Stop Game
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) Presses the Up Arrow key
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Pause the game
And...
  • Start Game
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) Presses the Down Arrow key
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Unpause the game
So... When you start it, type "slow" then you do your skill and get ready to press up pills. If i get bad then you press down pills to resume. When you get the perfect stop you press "Print Screen". Then you minimize WC3 and open a drawing program like "paint". You press the Ctrl + V And there you get your photo ... Easy? Yes!

HOW DOSE I DO WHIT A LONG SKILL?
I recomend to record it. to a movie. Downlode this Stuff http://drudger.win.aplus.net/GameCam_V230Setup.exe :wink:

Level 24
To begin with, this isn't much of a tutorial. Also, slowing the game speed can actually be done with regular wc3 options, so that part of the tutorial isn't really useful at all. With that part gone, it leaves us with a simple trigger which I don't think will be very useful for most people, and besides, most people could probably figure this out by themselves.