• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Geralt of Rivia model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am looking for the Geralt of Rivia model. As I realise the model was once on the forum but its not available anymore.

Level 2
I found something if you are interested

Thank you for the model tho its size is way too big for the role the character has in the map and the model isn't enough warcraft-ish for my taste,
but thank you for try, I appreaciate it :)
I think it exist somewhere in xgm.guru.
Could you prehaps find it? I Tried to myself but its too hard to handle for me because of the russian language :(

Level 6
ger-jpg.281586

I could not find it on the surface web, even google, even in xgm, it looks... deleted.
As well as, when I found this stuff on my drive, this Geraltboy, yeah, I remember I downloaded this guy from either xgm, warcraftunderground (dead) or that onion site I remember only in my distant memories...

Well, here you go. I uploaded it but it is highly compressed because of his filesize and I'm just using data, bro.
GERALT OF RIVIA RARE

:D
Well, Mechanical Man's stuff was another version perhaps because of its blp requirements.

Attachments

• Ger.JPG
    Ger.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 611
  • Geralt.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 207
Level 2
ger-jpg.281586

I could not find it on the surface web, even google, even in xgm, it looks... deleted.
As well as, when I found this stuff on my drive, this Geraltboy, yeah, I remember I downloaded this guy from either xgm, warcraftunderground (dead) or that onion site I remember only in my distant memories...

Well, here you go. I uploaded it but it is highly compressed because of his filesize and I'm just using data, bro.
GERALT OF RIVIA RARE

:D
Well, Mechanical Man's stuff was another version perhaps because of its blp requirements.

Still a really big size, but it seems there aren't any other alternative options except for example redoing the texture for Arthas myself, which in that field I don't have the required skill.
Thank you tho, it may prove to some use later

+rep to both, for the effort :)

Level 6
Still a really big size, but it seems there aren't any other alternative options except for example redoing the texture for Arthas myself, which in that field I don't have the required skill.
Thank you tho, it may prove to some use later

+rep to both, for the effort :)
No problem man. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.