• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Genie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12

Attachments

• Genie.jpg
    Genie.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 207
  • Genie.blp
    327.3 KB · Views: 154
Level 12
I never knew a site could be so cranky. I dont know how long you take to skin wulf, but this isn't a big job to do, all i did was shade and stuff.

I said, give credits to him and me, and i got inspired to skin something, you cant copyright a skin and I just updated his, im not sure hes going to care that much. Werewulf, this isn't a model so I cant get rid of his club, so I turned it into a wand-thing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I like it :)

Now, give me my three wishes :)
QFT.

Now finish it, because I want to see just how hot it can be.

All it needs is a turban attachment and a carpet to ride on and he's set.

Level 45
I never knew a site could be so cranky. I dont know how long you take to skin wulf, but this isn't a big job to do, all i did was shade and stuff.

I said, give credits to him and me, and i got inspired to skin something, you cant copyright a skin and I just updated his, im not sure hes going to care that much. Werewulf, this isn't a model so I cant get rid of his club, so I turned it into a wand-thing.

genie with a wand?.. okay, thats kinda fruity now..

and no, this site isn't cranky (not that i have seen so far :eek:), just proves we arnt idiots like wc3sear "OMG LOL MAKE HIM BLUE LOL" "LOL COOL" "NICE" "5/5"

and seriously i think this isnt a 5-10 minute job, even afro, ewrt, TDR, and alot of people would agree in my opinion, i seriously suggest you actually accurately time yourself..instead of guessing since time does fly when working on skins or art, even if your using a tablet.

but i aint dissin the skin, i still think its very well made and you are good with high contrasted themed skins

Level 45
Falco to me is like the pudding cake that keeps icing himself BLUE! OMG!

and no, i dont see TDR as a FATHER or as PRECIOUS but im really greatful for the help he gave me, infact, he C&Ced alot more harsher than you and boy golly did he help me alot, without hes helpd im sure id be even crapper.

and iv seen him carry on to someone on how they said "THIS TOOK ME 3hrs! :D"

and yes, me and falco have this thingy, dw though, im sure ill be nice to him next week though..or even more ticked off....

Status
Not open for further replies.