• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GChainDone2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

GChainDone2 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) Too simple model edit.
Level 1
This model sucks. His skin is a pint to dark and his hair need to be more slick. The chainsaw is a tad too meaty. And why is he carring lumber on his back? And why isnt the lumber red? WHY ISNT HE WEARING GLOVES!?!?!?!?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Level 25
Pongo, you're a fucking dumbass

Could it be that he might just be a HARVEST UNIT YOU LOW BRAIN CAPACITY PEON? And why the BLUE MONKEY HELL SHOULD THE LUMBER BE RED? WHAT BLOODY WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN JACKASS?

Now leave. No one likes you. Go to hell and stay there you try hard Wormskull. Wormy at least trolled on BAD skins, you're trolling on good models and you're almost gonna get me to IP ban you

Level 4
Great Model! 5/5

Just a silly idea from me:
Maybe you replace the chainsaw with 2,3 or 4 rotating axis. This would probably fit better to the general wc3 style.

But this is great as well, but I won't use it.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Seriously, why is this ignored? Maybe I'm missing something, but aside from a rather weirdly-textured Chainsaw & a boring standard Goblin, this is sick. Neat, simple idea, and I especially like the Stand-3 & Death anims.

Wow,this'd be perfect for a Goblin Wars map.Now if you could make a flying Goblin,like one with like a jetpack or a backpack with like metal wings,get a few buildings after that and you have a race.
@Direfury I think so too. Wanna collaborate? ; )