• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gas

I think people could find usability in this by using it in zombie maps (polluted air, taking damage and infecting you that way...) or in war maps (like a room with caution: high level of gas, if u shoot it explodes and u die)

Update:
Reduced the emition rate, increased particle size and lifespan
Done, Pyritie

Keywords:
Gas, Pollution, Air, Zombie, Infection, Caution
Contents

Gas (Model)

Reviews
17:08, 2nd Sep 2009 Pyritie: This would look better as gas if you turned down the emission rate, increased the particles' size, and increased their lifespan. 2nd Sep 2009 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

M

17:08, 2nd Sep 2009
Pyritie: This would look better as gas if you turned down the emission rate, increased the particles' size, and increased their lifespan.

2nd Sep 2009
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

Level 11
Poly count : 0!!! Hooray for particles?

It looks cooler than the bright green color of the disease cloud, in my opinion. And...

Nice job on the file size. 1.4 kbs, that must set some sort of record.

To true, the Disease Cloud was good when I first seen it but then after seeing it multiple times it's getting that to greenish feeling, this Gas, could be farting gas (not wario's ofcourse) gas gernade, a barrel full of Joker gas, or other things, the filesize is perfect and couldn't go any lower than that. + rep.

Level 2
hey guys! I'm thinking of making a map called "Quest" (no you cannot link from areas so you can get to other maps) it has different maps than usual siting i think i might just put diesease cloud to 000 colors so it might look exactly like this!i made a kelthuzad (ghost) and an albatross to 000 on all colors so they would look like a crow and some black mist!

Level 3
To true, the Disease Cloud was good when I first seen it but then after seeing it multiple times it's getting that to greenish feeling, this Gas, could be farting gas (not wario's ofcourse) gas gernade, a barrel full of Joker gas, or other things, the filesize is perfect and couldn't go any lower than that. + rep.

Farting gas........
:nemor::nemor:
Yes when the Orc Raider Goes
*PARP*
Bad Dog!