• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garrosh Hellscream

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's me again. This time it's Garrosh. I hijacked the legs from the Rockin Arthas model.

2lmnyb8.png

Level 21
I personally liked on how he looked like before.
Now he just looks like a stupid orc with too much bone of him now.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

His expression in the last shot is totally :ogre_datass:
Looking pretty awesome, I can't see why people are complaining about the skin tone - looking at the last reference posted, your model is looking exactly like it apart from the awesome armour. Upper body is looking a bit lowres, though, compared to the rest of the skin. I guess that's because you didn't mirror it. Anyway, it shouldn't be too conspicuous in game.

Level 38
Really nice model, but for a Hellscream he seems to me too - fat. Hi father was tall, elegant a fearsome warrior, i know he dones have to look like his father, but its supposed to be the new warchief, maybe in blizzard they knew why they gaved him tiny head. But i also know nothing from what i wrote will change your model :D any way 10/10 for the model and 7/10 for the Garrosh concept.

Level 18
Garrosh is fat, the exact opposite of his father in appearance (bulky Garrosh with shaved head and a lean Grom with long hair). Blame it on Blizzard. But L0w, will you put the skull on his left shoulder?

And yeah, fix Mannoroth's fangs a little.

Level 4
Maybe more Orange for the Skin :D I think you got tempted by me :p!
Look here and take a Example at these Boots and the Chains from the Girdle to the pants.
Spikes at the Shoulders and the kinda old making feeling would be good (These Horns are from Mannoroth)
Golden Nosering and Earings wont hurt and the Scar at the Face too!

http://ktcmmo.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/garrosh.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
Are you gonna add any Team color to this model? your arthas n Deathwing stand out so much compared to any other WC3 model because of how sexy your models are. i only say this because i think tc would make them blend into the game better.

Status
Not open for further replies.