• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
well not many people play gaias on garena anymore however if u give me ur garena name i think i can help, that or either u add me on garena (Gotenkse) then i could help you

Level 1
Well, I'd like to play Gaias on Garena too :).\
I have a Lvl 9 squire Dps.
I'm AlexKuz

Last edited:
Level 3
I'm Squrire Lv 25 , and my cousin Cleric Lv 17 play on Garena too
I'm dattran1987 , add me at Garena plus and we can play together

Level 3
Death_lCnight , 40 full geared crusader(i did quest early) 39 monk needs vault for full gear
35 sin and 35 bard , 32 druid and 37 hunter ... and 31 bishop

Level 3
Guys , we need players on garena .. the korean group is now offline and most of them brings basic chars to d3 :mad:
if you want to play join this group : 86637
I can't give you the other group's ID because its founder is now offline -_-'

Level 13
I've seen like 6 of these garena threads lately. Can we somehow get a thread for both the garena player base and the battlenet player base, one for each so they're separate and easily recognised, so people can place their names there and add to a general collection for everyone to use. Sticky both of them, save time.

My garena name is Vestra, add me if you need help or a +1 for d3/shade

Status
Not open for further replies.