• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
just add smileyghost /anektod /iNx~KniFF~ / bofu / mosk. etc. on your garena buddy list. We often do d3.

Level 2
Personally I don't play Gaia's that much anymore. I'll definitely start playing again once 1.2 comes out and so you probably won't see me online for a while.

Level 2
True, its very hard to find someone to play with for D3 nowadays.. After v1.2 we need to make post in Garena forums to get our own room in it for Gaias ORPG only ;]

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
add me too, i have 32 bishop (had 35 zerker too but lost code), im quite active at the moment cause i want to lvl up other chars, at this point my thief :). My name ingame is Jombu

Last edited:
Level 2
Guys who's still active, try to host all the time in Garena - Europe Rpg Room 8, there's always half room, so would be no problem to join, and we could meet each other there, for some Gaias action.
P.S. Yeah Garena has some problem with friend list and messages, so gathering in one room would make it easyer.

Level 1
Hey guys! Me and a friend of mine are playing Gaias too!
He is a lvl 34 Bishop and I'm a lvl 39 Necromancer! We play on battle.net Europe under zPTZx (him) and Vittorena(me).
On Garena we are known as zPTZx (him) and ExM-Security (me).
Feel free to add us! We need 1-2 Dps and 1-2 Tanks!

Level 2
need gaiaplayers around lvl 30, preferably a priest, me and me friend is a lvl 33 assassin and a lvl 33 squire

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.