• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garena: Recruiting for D3 run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Update
Hi guy, im right recruiting players for Dungeon #3 run, and yes.. there was another thread for recruited, but it turn out the team didn't really cooperated with each other.... (For most people) srry for offending... just saying the truth, and also.. i didnt make a clear posted last time...

Server: Garena
Room: Any room [Mostly im in Brazil Load/save RPG or EU to helped out low level.

Requirements-Main Character
-Lv.30+
-Full D2 or Mixed equipments
-Cooperation

Name: Shanchi
Class: Monk
Equipments: Full D3 Equipments Tank/Healer! TY to all those Asian-Group who helped me out!! xD
Stats: Full Agi+Int/ Can be switch to healer 400+ Heal
Play-style: Supporter for the team/dps bosses >:3

Class requirements for the run
-Berzerk: TIme2Die4You
-Crusader: Lipton |or| Fifek556
-Assassin: Hawajaska: Appa.Dragon
-Druid:

Other Class if i cant find a sin
-Sorc
-Necro
-Bard
-Hunter
-Bishop

One more thing to be clear... please.. use your main.

Last edited:
Level 3
Name: Mongo
Class: Crusader, 39
Equipments: Eternal Embrace, Bulwark of the Crusade, Fire Helmet, Blacksmith's Revenge, Ring of shielding
Stats: Full Cons+Int
Play-style: Tank

Btw, do u have skype? I don't recive ur messages and u often dont get my.

Level 4
Uhmm.. dont have skype.. but.. is there another way to contact you?? and also welcome back to the team :)

Level 5
Monk lvl 39 or Bishop lvl 34

Monk only D2 gear, and bishop still on the making of. :p

Account: TheGasQueen

Level 1
Hi guy, im right recruiting players for Dungeon #3 run, and yes.. there was another thread for recruited, but it turn out the team didn't really cooperated with each other.... (For most people) srry for offending... just saying the truth, and also.. i didnt make a clear posted last time...

Server: Garena
Room: Any room [Mostly im in Brazil Load/save RPG or EU to helped out low level.

Requirements-Main Character
-Lv.30+
-Full D2 or Mixed equipments
-Cooperation

Name: Shanchi
Class: Monk
Equipments: Mixed D3/D2 equipments
Stats: Full Int+Wis
Play-style: Supporter for the teams

Class requirements for the run
-Berzerk
-Bishop
-Crusader: Lipton: xxXXMongoXXxx
-Assassin or Bard Hawajaska: Appa.Dragon

Other Class if i cant find a sin
-Sorc
-Necro
-Bard
-Hunter
-Druid

One more thing to be clear... please.. use your main.

Oh, so you kicked out the cheater huh? What was his name? Headhunter_2010 if I remember correctly. Nice.
P.S. Add me on Garena <NuBeSt_Pro>

Level 3
you can farm on d2 ou even d3 (if u have some geared friends to get you through) till level 35 (for d2) or till 40 (for d3) and also get some extra levels from questing... I have a 41 Druid full d3 gear, no legendary bs still

Level 4
Uhmm not really.. and im quite shocked after seeing that picture on here.. even thought he didn't know someone would post it.....(Should have been my fault).. but.. its great to know.. there's still some glitch on the map... or hax? idk. Also.. im not that kind of person who would treats other like that...*Kicking?* no... at least i have to know his issues.... and etc... before deciding or whether he's want to stay on the team.

but surely..he's not some kind of player who would cheats off the game....

By the way..
what's your class? level? i didn't get any info about it.. *How am i be able to add you on the char??*

Level 1
Name:TIme2Die4You
Heroes:lvl 31 (Cleric), lvl 37(Zerker(main)) ,lvl (30 Ranger)
All mixed D2 equip.

Last edited:
Level 5
you can farm on d2 ou even d3 (if u have some geared friends to get you through) till level 35 (for d2) or till 40 (for d3) and also get some extra levels from questing... I have a 41 Druid full d3 gear, no legendary bs still

Didn't someone post a screenie on you having a sin with full D3 gear lvl 50? Anyways... Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.