• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garena Plus gaias group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
If you play gaias on garena and want to find more active (handsome) players join our gaias group. We are active players but we need more and more players. First you need to dowload garena plus here, you can use your garena account if you got one so you don't need to register again. To join our group just click the add group button and insert the ID: 18136. We are waiting for you for d3 or anything else.

Last edited:
Level 4
Thou will be welcome here in our garena group with any class, in any purpose. As we players of gaia's retaliation gather in a certain community, it ll be easier for everyone to find his team to play this precious game. Group is made for that (not for personal desires o:). So we wait for people to join.

Level 4
Ehm, for everyone who wants to join our group.. pls make some squires bishops druids or something like that. We are getting a lot of hunters, magicians and assassins these days i guess, also old players started these.
And current hunters actually couldnt get yarr be pirate or poltrooney yet. So at least let them gear up before u go dps guys :)
Necromancer will suit fine we dont have any necromancer, human skull only goes to item shop for gold :eek:
And if u can gather up people, any talent like that, it will be good for anyone in the group. Cuz i hope soon there will be at least 3-4 d3 run teams which are playing at the same time.

Level 1
I've Requested to join, but the private message was so small i couldn't even fit in a proper Hello Message xD

I have a 42 Bish, 33 Druid & a Few others D3 Ready but i'm happy to play healers if you're in need

Level 3
I requested to join too :) Have shop 42 hunter 43 magician 38 cruz 37 all full geared

Level 4
Thanks everyone for joining and (never responding in group chat) :)
For new mates which will join if u see us not active, it is bc of probably we played a lot and kinda bored for a while, kinda resting. So as the new version releases we shall play again for another long while i hope. And help you on the way. Unlike others we have no cheaters only gaias lovers so we expect the same from you.

Level 4
As u try you will find a team in a day for 2-3 times. But we are only doing it 1 time in a day. so you cant blame ur hunter u can always gather people despite ur hunter.

Level 2
Is Garena+ bugged? Cuz i've join the group and it still say's that i'm not in da group :S

Level 6
well i could help too i already have garena what are ur names and what channels u guys play in

Level 4
well i could help too i already have garena what are ur names and what channels u guys play in

If you have installed garena + just click button add group.
Group ID: 18136

There you will find all gaia players in garena.
All new members are welcome.

BR.

Level 1
Crap! I could join and help you guys. I got berserker lvl 40 (also tank equip: phoenix/bulwark of the crusade) and bishop lvl 37 both full d3 equipped. I haven't played for a while. I got bored cause, like I said before I have pretty good chararcters. But every time I download garena+ and start it my laptop crashes.
Anyone has any idea why?
Looking forward for responses :)

Level 1
If you play gaias on garena and want to find more active (handsome) players join our gaias group. We are active players but we need more and more players. First you need to dowload garena plus here, you can use your garena account if you got one so you don't need to register again. To join our group just click the add group button and insert the ID: 18136. We are waiting for you for d3 or anything else.

hey dude i made it and i also add that group but its says "the group is full" or something like that what to do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.