• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gameplay Constants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Has anyone found a tutorial or guide to what all those mean? I have found a good tutorial on the Object Editor on what each line does but when messing with the Gameplay Constants (Advanced tab) I dont really know what I am doing other than uping the hero lvl cap from 10 to whatever I want. My ultimate goal is to assign exp to certain lvl mobs at certain lvls. I dont want to be able to lvl up fast when my char is lvl 6 on a lvl 1 mob like the game normally does. I looked at a few Experience Maps but cant get it to work on my map as the example map. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated in understanding the GAMEPLAY CONSTANTS options.

Level 7
well basically in the gameplay constants area there is a hero,exp (column) there are hum 2-3 of those some say summoned another units and another hero. the hero counter is 100 (which meens you get 100 exp for killing one) change that to w/e if ya want.
Units its called: Hero exp gained-normal-level factor it will give the units level x the number there + the value of this column: Hero exp gained- normal-,table. so lets say you killed a level 1 creep itd give: 1 (level) x5 +25 which is 30. hope this helps. of course i could be wrong how this works since ive seen a level 3 unit give 43 exp. so uh HOPE this works. cya

Status
Not open for further replies.