• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GamecubeConsole

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
game cube gamecube console nintendo
Contents

GamecubeConsole (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 28th of August, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (5) Nice Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 28th of August, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (5) Nice

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

Level 2
Why couldn't you put batman on the ps2?! or maybe a Grand Turismo 4.
Ok its a nice model 5/5 but i hate GC srry if i seem biased.
but i am a hardcore sony fan mecheon my request is not stupid. There goes you being Baised as i was b4 i edited this.
And any forum or anywhere i do not vote anyways im too lazy to. Also why do you think your so cool that you can swear? They're is 8-9 year old kids playing Wc3 and come here to get models and maps.

Level 6
BlackHeartOmega- probably the worst way to judge if a model is good or bad. If I dont like trolls, and you make a troll model, do I have the right to give it 1/5? NO, Heavens sake NO!

Nice model, can be used for "miniwars" type of maps, we need carpets and house floor tiles though. Xbox base vs Playstation2 base vs Gamecube... Im getting ideas... :D

Level 25
Yoh, BlackHeartOmega

You know your stupid crappy request in the request forum? Yeah, it sucks. Now don't EVER use your bias again when voting. Its because of shits like you we even removed the voting system

Anywho, woohoo for Gamecube. Now make an X-Box with an explosion death animation, those things are very deadly when launch from catapults >=D

Level 2
You should make atari or some arcade models with PacMan or Galiga :D

Sorry for how i rated your model earlyer its good i just hate nitendo its self. And boy are some of you people below who posted ass's. Honsetly what does it mater if i rate it like that its not gonna effect this at all now that there is no voteing system.
I appologize won't do it again....

Level 1
Illidan u are godly.. u can make models anywhere from a wall to a jet plane.. a ship wit sails to a gamecube AND u do them all well! lol... u are amazing. keep it up! 5/5