• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game Crashs when I pick up an item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I try to pick up an item, and when he turns around to pick it up the game crashs, no error messages or anything... The item he tried to pick up had this trigger attached to it(by the way this is for my new Zelda map)

A Unit owned by player 1(red) aquires an item

Item type of (item being manipulated)) equal to master sword

Unit - Replace (Hero manipulating item) with a Link (With Master Sword) using The new unit's default life and mana

-I am player 1(red)

Level 21
DarkShadow said:
Got it. Add a wait-action before the hero is replaced. Otherwise it crashes WC3 (and perhaps removes your desktop-background, like it did after I tried your trigger)

Thats right. WE is functional but sometimes it needs " time " to prepare the working actions to work sucessfully. Otherwise, it may be " too " much for it to process. This happens in other games' maps you know too.

Status
Not open for further replies.