• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Game Cache?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I wanted to make a game cache for a campaign, but "Save Game Cache" doesn't exist with the patch I have. Is there any way to make one without that?

Are you sure you are on patch 1.24e? Also be sure that you aren't using a cracked wc3. It should still be there, Game Cache -> Save Game Cache. If not, you can try using this:
  • Custom script: call SaveGameCache(udg_MyCacheVariable)
Just replace the words "MyCacheVariable" with your variable's name (the one that represents your game cache). Or if you use (Last created game cache), you can use:
  • Custom script: call SaveGameCache(bj_lastCreatedGameCache)

Level 5
Hmm, don't know what patch I'm on actually >.> But Save Game Cache is not there. I'll try that trigger. Thanks.
Would give you some rep, but I need to spread it around first.

Level 5
I can't go on to Battle.net. I downloaded Warcraft off my brother's CD, and don't have the CD key.

Level 3
Why just not install it with your brothers CD?
Then you can go on BNet and you probably doesnt get patch problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.