• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias will close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Are u dump or just kiding

Go to first new post Gaia's Retaliation ORPG - Unprotected
= that means the game is over i dont know he sayd hes not gona continue 1.2:sad: they writen
Greetings to all that are still roaming this forums.

Teh.fellow and me have decided, that the time has come to release Gaia's retaliation to the mapping community f2e (free to edit).

However, we will not upload the map public, but will send users a copy of the unprotected map directly, to limit the amount of weird GUIers adding cheats to the map.

For this, you can write your applications (if you want to call it like that) in this thread. Write a little bit about yourself, your mapping experience and why you think you should get an unprotected version and we will then decide wether you will get the map or not.

Warning: The map is written ENTIRELY in vJASS. Please understand that if you are not able to read or use vJASS, all modifications to the map will probably not work, as almost everything in the map needs to be registered in internal systems.

Note: If you are part of a mapping team and willing to continue the map, I might give you a small tutorial on how to use the internal registry systems and stuff. Please do not volunteer for continueing the map if you have
a) awful terraining skills or
b) No clue of vJASS scripting

Second Note: If you use resources from the map or continue the map itself, always remember to give credit, of course.
means gg... close this post plx

Status
Not open for further replies.