• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Futuristic Tile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well upon searching anywhere I could think I couldn't seem to find any tileset that would work as a space station or a futuristic military base or something of that sorts. I was wondering if anyone knew of any or if they don't if anyone could possibly make one. Its got to be metal based and also a cliff. One would be ok and I could use it greatly, but many would be extraordinary.

Thank you,
Gath_Stormer

Level 23
Level 14
@TheTerran Thank you for the advice. I was going to look there, but the downtime encouraged me to ask. I was just hoping some unknown site would pop up with awesome skins in it, but maybe I was wrong.
Also what is that link suppose to be?

@M0rbid After seeing some of the comments about the skin portrayed not really being the actually tile I didn't want the dl the space station one, but I suppose I should try it out myself. And the orbital and cliff tile just didn't look right for what I had planned which is more of a on surface military base, but I should see how it looks in game as well.

Level 22
@TheTerran Thank you for the advice. I was going to look there, but the downtime encouraged me to ask. I was just hoping some unknown site would pop up with awesome skins in it, but maybe I was wrong.
Also what is that link suppose to be?

It is the WC3 Campaigns space station tiles that you wanted. You can try them, afterall by the time you finish your map (maybe) WC3C wil be back and you will know who to give credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.