• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Futurama Models....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
If any of you have seen the show Futurama on adult swim, i would like some models on that, if you want to know what certin models PM me or somthin. I need these because: I dont understand modeling.
I need some things for my new map.
It would make my game WAYY better

Thanks, TFP :emote_grin:

Level 3
can you even get futurama skins? or even models? if so..it would be a tough job :)

wc3campaigns might have some, or even wc3sear.ch

also! ask on requests section :)

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

[off topic] I have moved this thread to our Requests forum and deleted a duplicate thread.

Please review the two sticky threads and update the post to meet these guidelines:

Since you have yet to do so, new friend TheFrostPlauge, introduce yourself in our Introductions Forum

Welcome to The Hive Workshop. The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:
~ Thread moved.

:grin:

Level 36
It's my favourite show. There is a Bender model around here somewhere that Werewulf did for a request already.... skins are not really an option because you can't really reskin any units to look like the characters... maybe Fry or Farnsworth or the other humans, but zoidberg and bender (among others) are out of the question...

Level 10
Try when making a request to make the title like this:
[Model/terrain/icon/] - [name of model/terrain/icon]
Ex - [Terrain] - [Hilly Grassland]
I wish you luck with your future requests, welcome to the Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.