• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] can someone make a modeling tut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hi, i wanna learn about modeling, i tried milkshape but i dont really understand it, and i have seen some tuts around here but they dont show you how to make a model from scratch, so what am requesting here is that someone make a tut that shows how to make a simple weapon from scratch, it could be hammer/sword/dagger... but please post some image for easier understanding, i know those should be very simple and it would get me on my feet, since i see so little dots on them, dont have to worry about the texture, i would go my own way then, but until then thanks for reading.

Level 9
hi, i wanna learn about modeling, i tried milkshape but i dont really understand it, and i have seen some tuts around here but they dont show you how to make a model from scratch, so what am requesting here is that someone make a tut that shows how to make a simple weapon from scratch, it could be hammer/sword/dagger... but please post some image for easier understanding, i know those should be very simple and it would get me on my feet, since i see so little dots on them, dont have to worry about the texture, i would go my own way then, but until then thanks for reading.
I'll write one for a weapon!

I'll be done sometime tomorrow :)

TDR

TDR

Level 18
3ds max is millions of times better than milkshape. Of course, milkshape is better than magos and all that stuff.
Anyway I wanted for some time to make a comprehensive video tutorial about making a unit model, from concept to final game asset. I'll make it when I find the time.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
3ds max is very affordable in a way, but I already said enough. Also, be more specific: you want an actual MODELING or a MODEL EDITING tutorial? I'm gonna do the whole modeling one anyway, it's not like I'm making it especially for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.