• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FurbolgPanda

Custom Pandaren unit model - warcraft3. By ArchonClock / Archonian / Grey Archon

If used in any way, in it's current form or any alterations, give me full credit.

!HOW TO USE!
STEP 1: Import in Worldeditor.
STEP 2: Simply replace 'war3mapImported\' with 'Textures\', for the blp file.

Path: "Textures\PandarenVillager.blp"

Enjoy!

~ Grey Archon

Keywords:
panda, villager, male,
Contents

FurbolgPanda (Model)

FurbolgPanda (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 19th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] This...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 19th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no team color.

Level 4
now this just may be me but i think ur planing on making a panda map thing right...

Level 6
I agree with the last two comments, and I don't think a Pandaren needs pants. The Brewmaster is "special", so he gets pants. I think what GreyArchon means by Pandarens being geomancers is that it is their entire race. They don't mine, they are more of a divine and/or mystic species.

Level 8
Make a seperate worker then, with working animations and a different skin, as well as a wood harvesting tool. Maybe a scythe to hack down the bamboo?

Then you would need a warrior. but would the warrior carry swords or stick? Hehe, and a ranged that hurls the Brewmaster missle at people.

Well, you said you may be making a campaign...

Level 8
looks good to me, change the skin so it looks more unique rather than a panderan with a hat on, if u know what i meen.
are you making more panda models like this, maybe panda footman, panda knight.... these things of course would change to suit the pandas so it might be, panda ranger, panda warrior, panda oldkeeper that would be wizerd)

Level 9
Heres a idea, make a pandaren worker, and instead of lumber, use bamboo, that would rock.....
5/5 all the way....

Level 4
Panderans rule! Because of their Samuraistyle!
I hope you won't forget to put in some Samuraistyle, Archon, when you're really planning to make some maps with panderans!
Remember: Samuraistyle!

Nice model, btw. The female is not so good, though :p

Level 3
Idea: 10/10 coments: excelent idea!
Model:9/10 coments: good work!I just dont like his face :/

Skin: 8/10 coments: not bad :eek:
overall: 8.5/10

Level 2
models like yours and many others are the things that make me cross my fingers that the pandaren are the new alliance race for WoW, it would be most awesome =D
5/5

Level 1
Awesome job man, please create more Furbolgs there are to little on this site. Actually your panda furbolg is the only one. 5/5 !