• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Furbolg

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Furbolg (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Ugly and very poorly made.
Level 8
A simple little requested model i made for DrunkenTroll itz my first model and it took me a while to learn how to make models so hopefully i can get better and hopefully u guyz will like it :D

Therez some changes on the furbolg model like no tail, no claws, and i reshaped the head. I also added the gun and the shield.

Level 2
Hmm not too bad for your first model its a bit blury tho could use a better skin but not bad for ur first 3/5 and p.s plz tell me where ot find that sweet master cheif skin in the pic. i made my own master cheif but i think that ones better plz post where to get it.

Level 8
haha hey tk-41 i made that master chief skin itz on this website
herez the link http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=1097
thanx for thinking itz good

and yea this model isnt too good cuz im a noob model maker but hopefully ill get better...itz supposed to be one of the enemies that u kill in Halo

Level 2
cool man thanks. good luck with ur modeling career :lol: hope to see more of ur models make more halo lol make a human trooper dude. and fyi i think y master cheif is jsut a wee more detailed im good at making diff marine base skins right now im workin on a storm trooper( hard as hell to shade in all the features on storm troopers)

Level 7
Hey gotgunz can you make a halo human dropship i cant wait till u r good at this then u can make "The Flood" w00t

Level 7
anyway nice model just needs a much better detailed skin and its perfect cant wait if u make more halo models that would be cool

Level 7
DONT RATE IT DOWN CUZ IT HAS A BAD SKIN YOU FUCKTARDS ID LIKE TO SEE IF YOU FUCKERS CAN EVEN MAKE A 3D CIRCLE AND MAKE IT A WARCRAFT3 MODEL!EH!?!?!?? THIS IS THE MODEL SECTION MEANING YOU GRADE BY MODEL NOT BY SKIN U FUCKTARDS RATE MODEL DONT RATE IT DOWN CUZ OF A WEIRD LOOKING SKIN LOSERS sorry got carried away right their....sorry for triple post

Level 2
Wow... I know it's your first model, so I'm not going to say anything bad towards you, I dont even make models :p . But, I seriously don't know what that is. The Hunter has Orange spots here and there, so, (constructive critisism) I would recommend you look at a picture of it (pause the game while playing Halo, find a picture online, whatever) and spend some time on it, alright? 2/5

Level 6
The skin is bad and its a simple geomerge... But still, when the skin gets better I will vote for it. If this is the final version, well, 3/5.

Level 5
Ive make an Elite skin for a gnoll but I dont know how to alpha so it still has a tail and a mane and ears and his ball and chain and some other crap I dont want on it but I dont know how to alpha and no one wants to help me with it so im not going to post it unless I get it finished and it will finish when people decide to help me lol.

Level 8
I didnt know the hunter had orange spotz my bad i did look at a pic tho i looked at the halo instruction book where they show u the covenant units. ehh i know the skinz not that good i didnt put too much time in it and itz a simple geomerge but all i can do is geomerge pretty much until i get a better modeling program

Heres the site with the picture i looked at to make this:
http://www.xbox.com/assets/en-us/GameManuals/Halo_Manual_En.pdf
scroll down to page 7 on the site

Level 5
Pretty good for a 1st time model but u definitely need the spikes on the hunters back. and there are 2 orange spots on the stomach and the back under the spikes. you should also make his shield bigger. :lol:

Level 7
fix the skin comeon and the jackal too and delete the helmet over the helmet for master chief and skin the back of his head oks but the plasma gun is azzum!

Level 2
His jackal isnt too bad. I mean how many things got a shield like that? His hunter isnt too bad too. Its just the screenshot he took which shows 4 hunters not 1. Dont believe me then click on the screenshot. Id give this a 3/5 for effort :wink: .

Level 1
I dunno,
It's ok for the first time but like everyone else says, it needs a bigger sheild and the orange spots. I supose you can add the spines by giving it spiked carapace or something. :shock:

Level 5
Its from a panda skin.....Its ok...2/5 cuz a hunter dosn't look like that u need more features.Train more and read and u will be as good as iddlian:)mabey..At lease u know how to model i cant lol