• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Full Armored Moon Tiger

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Moon Priestesses Tiger Fully Armored, Using Panther Animation.

This will be my last post for the month (holiday break), Enjoy!!!
Previews
Contents

Full Armored Moon Tiger (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Check my other comment on how to fix the decay animation.
Decay animations are very buggy. But fear not, the solution is pretty easy and has 2 approaches:
1. Save the unit as .mdl. Copy the visibility from the geoset 1 and replace the visibilities of the other imported geosets.

Or (this can be easier)

2. Go to edit/delete model components, and make the imported geosets have the same visibility as the geoset 1.

Also, you have to import a skeleton and guts. You can use the huntress' mount skeleton, I believe it'll work. But you'll have the issue of the visibility, that's why I explained how to do it in .mdl. For the skeleton, copy the components and set 0 instead of 1's in the visibility, and 1's instead of 0's in the visibility.
Untitled.jpg