• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frostwolf Outrider

These brave orcish warriors of the Frostwolf clan are mounted on a war-trained Frost Wolf and equipped with a razor-sharp thorium axe. Their powerful strikes can pierce through the toughest armors and their commanding voice would lead even the most cowardly of fighters into battle. They are not well armored, however; their fit chest is bare, and the small fur shoulder-pads are mainly used for warming the orcish veterans during the cold winters of the Alterac mountains, rather than for blocking the steel blades and piercing arrows of the Alliance. However, in honor for their ancestors and the Frost Wolves of the mountains which live amongst their clan members, and for the Warchief of the Horde - those elite warriors will dash into battle with pride and honor against the Human Alliance and any creature foolish enough to engage the grizzled warriors.

Made for a challenge between me and JokeMaster.

If you're using this make sure to use the AWESOME icon Mr.Goblin made for it(click the icon to go to the download page).

Keywords:
Frostwolf, Frost Wolf, Out, Rider, Outrider, Warrior, Shaman, Far Seer, Axe, Mask, Head, Orc, Green, Clan, Veteran, Snow, Winter, Cold, Strong.
Contents

Frostwolf Outrider (Model)

Frostwolf Outrider (Model)

Reviews
20:09, 20th Mar 2010 General Frank: No bigger flaws detected on the model. Very nice model edit and very useful for most mappers. Approved and 4-rated.
Level 3
I want to ask if you can split the models into 2?

I mean the spectral wolf and the warior ,pardon me if you have done this already but i just can't fiind them on hive is that is so.

If you haven't can you do it? It would be really cool to have those resources for summons and wariors.