• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frostwolf grunt

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The Frostwolf clan, or simply called the Frostwolves, is an orc clan that originally dwelled in the southwestern parts of Frostfire Ridge. Named for their close kinship with Frostfire's native frost wolves, the clan placed great value in the noble ideals of family and community and sought to live in harmony with the land.
Previews
Contents

Frostwolf grunt (Model)

Icons (Icon)

Icons (Icon)

Mag'har version (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Portrait - Mag'har version (Model)

Level 18
Honestly just seeing all these grunt variations inspire me to make something with them :D

I just can't help myself... but I got too many projects already.

So I'll just be satisfied by playing your own projects :)

Level 7
This pack of grunts is so good for every people looking for some orcish skins o/ Plus the frost one is going so great into the lore.

Level 1
Hi, do you have any orc ported to warcraft 3 TFT? if not, could you upload all the textures for one the grunts and hellscream, please?