• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frost Wyrm Shield_Left

Reactions: NeedMeat!!!
A shield made for undead and eventually demon heroes! The current in the download is made to fit to villagers from size. It's a simple model, using 3 ingame skins. Hope i haven't copied anyone else's work, i searched at THW if there is any frost wyrm shield like this or very similar to it, but didn't foun any so i made it, but i didn't see all of the existing shields here. Feel free to use it ingame and to merge it into your own custom models. Have fun with it and enjoy! :D

Keywords:
frost wyrm shield, undead hero shield, undead, shield, frost wyrm, dragon, undead dragon, bones, scourge, darkness, underworld, shadow, evil,
Contents

Frost Wyrm Shield_Left (Model)

Frost Wyrm Shield_Left (Model)

Reviews
02:23, 26th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: Good looking shield, i love it. works ingame, might be useful. approved

M

02:23, 26th Mar 2011
anarchianbedlam: Good looking shield, i love it. works ingame, might be useful. approved