• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

From light He comes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Have you seen movies, where people come out from black place and there is light in backround and you only see their black figure? Well i tryed to make this kind of scene in WC III.

From light he comes.jpg

Comments, ideas, critisism are welcome.

Level 1
Looks good so far, but I noticed these strange lava cracks under the feet of Arthas(?, or who ever he is). They are really bright and don´t fit in my opinion to the light you´ve set up behind the character. Anyway, good job :wink:.

Level 7
@ l33t fr34k

Thanks for critisism. I made those craks under the Arthas foot cause this pic dont have much doodads, so i though i should add something to the picture. I will see, what i can do with those lava craks and smoke.

Level 7
@ Oziris

Thanks for comments. Question: How i make model flat?
And thers a problem with rotating. When i rotate him so he faces ground, then he faces small angle of the ground and i tryed many ways and could make him to face ground correctly. Can you help?
With lighting i wont agree, cause when i lift it up, then the light covers up small part of legs and then it wont look good.
Gona remove lava cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.