• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as Sc2 no longer has channels...
And you cant even pick a game name (it does that for you)
And the only time you can really meet people, is the 10-20 seconds untill the game starts, and/or chat during gameplay, which usually ends in a rush, if you dont know melee (no option to sit ingame if you loose >.<)

I am completely, and utterly without friends...
Without friends, you are forced to play default games, as you cant creat a gamename that says "Noobs only", or "No Rush" or, "Zerg blitz"
(well you can, but 99% of people leave when they see you say these in chat, which just waste both of your time)

Anyways, back to the topic.. Im looking for friends!

Friends to do controlled games with (compare 1 unit against another, with even minerals)
Friends to play special Rules games (to better learn the tech tree, as you always get rushed otherwise)
Friends to try strategies with (strategies you cant do, with the enemy full on blitzing you.

Basically anyone interested in figuring exactly how everything works, AND also has a sc2 beta key (cant play me if u dont :p)

Feel Free to add me, or even your name to this list for others to add. to get a nice little network of friends going.

So Heres my account: Zerg.Ling

well if you cant chat, you dont get friends, and its harder to definitively find imbalance issues..., which is why you get 10 million post saying, said unit is OP, and said unit is UP, with so much circumstantial evidence its unbearable

on a side note, their beta forums are atrocious. and i have a feeling that blizzard doesnt even look at 1/10 of it.
It would be vastly better if they atleast split the forum into sections, for balance. suggestions, bugs/freezes , exploits.
that way they could focus on the more important things easier, and topics wouldnt get lost within a 24 hour period, even with discussion.

ive had it a week, but i don't play that much, it would be nice to be able to sit in a channel and talk to people.. it would defiantly get me to play more games...

i did that to a guy once in a custom game, and me and him became friends my responce "hey mind if i add you to my f.list, i wana try out the new features of bnet 2.0 chat"

now were friends ^^, but thats not the point

Level 12
I met three friends through a very long and fun 2v2 match. We've played many matches since. So yes, it's possible, and through custom games it will be even more possible. And they DO intend to add chat channels soon (AKA eventually, translated from blizzardspeech).

Status
Not open for further replies.