• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Arena] Free ideas for a Micro Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I have a map idea for you, an improvement of another.
So you should try this map before.
It's a micro management arena.

Maybe someone can make a map with this :

Base map :
xMicro arena by Sankaku (or Micro arena from Cattlebruiser)

Concept :
It's a tournament 1v1 where you build your army in 2 minutes, and then you fight the other players. After the tournament, Red choose the modes again and everybody makes a new army

Improvements :
In the xMicro version (2010), you can only choose units from the same race. It's a good idea as a mode or option in the beginning.
Same thing for the ability to buy objects in Shops.

The heroes also cost some ressources like gold or wood or a newer one you add with a multiboard on the side of the screen, also each player can choose the level of his hero (depends of the same ressource) and even may buy some items.
This is needed because 5food for a hero is too low compared to its power and everytime Red allows hero to be in the tournament, if you don't pick em up, you'll lose 99% sure.

Everytime u pick a new unit, it decreases the amount of unit until next tournament, why ? to avoid massing banshees and sorceress and necromancers.
The amount of unit depends on the food limit. And player should be able to pick their units from their own buildings (to avoid sharing the same amount of unit for all players)

Also another mode would be great : "Best of" (lol).
Red makes an army, and fight either an AI or Blue.
The players can modify their army until their time to play.
If someone beats Red (or the Winner between Red and Blue), he replaces him. Otherwise it's always Red vs someone until he loses. Etc... So you can try ur strategy against different players.

I have more modes ideas but i think it's enough for now

Status
Not open for further replies.