• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fortification palisade gate

It is intended to go along with my fortification building pack. I also added it to my presentation map for the fortification pack. There you can see how it's supposed to work along with settings, pathing map etc. It has different animation sets:

-Closed (Stand)
-Opened (Stand alternate)
-Destroyed gate door (Stand upgrade first)

The model only uses ingame textures (for low filesize) and has a portrait camera, team colour, the standard animations (Stand/Birth/Death/Decay), attachment points (Overhead Ref, Origin Ref and five Sprite Refs) and two upgrade levels.

Pls give credits, if you use it in your map.
You are allowed to modify it as long as you give credits.

Keywords:
fortification, palisade, gate, wooden, building, structure, medieval, age, destroyable, closable, openable,
Contents

Fortification palisade gate (Model)

Reviews
00:46, 7th Jul 2014 MiniMage: A good alternative gate for building little encampments. I think there's many uses for this model. Approved.

M

00:46, 7th Jul 2014
MiniMage: A good alternative gate for building little encampments. I think there's many uses for this model. Approved.