• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Forming a map team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've been a fan of the Usagi Yojimbo comics since I read the first issue. I'm looking for other fans of the Usagi Yojimbo comics to help me make an RPG-style map based on the comics. I can do the terrain portion of the map but I'll need help with triggers and models/skins since this is my first map. I really hope some of you are interested in Usagi and I would like to make one of the best RPG's ever (I know that sounds corny..). Feel free to email or IM me, or just reply here. Thanks! 8)

Level 1
the comics are about a samurai (or Ronin, more accurately) named Miyamoto Usagi Yojimbo. He goes around fighting ppl and thwarting plots and stuff. It's really cool. u should read them. i think they'd make great map material.

Status
Not open for further replies.