• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forever winter Aos v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
------------------
Forever Winter AoS v1.0
--------------

Storyline:A war between The Humans , The Horde , The Sentinel and The Undead. Each faction has 1 main boss wich needs to be killed 20 times if you want them eliminated !
Gameplay:Chose one of the factions it doesnt make any difference because all factions use the same taverns of mercenaries ( in total 22 heroes with every single spell custom triggered .
Action:It takes place in Northrend in a land of snow and ice and igloos :D and it must be done like this chose a suitable hero discover the items and theyr combinations because i left them tooltips less to be more interesting and spells of the heroes the same , go in the middle where all armies fight together each one for his own cause protect your lider gang theyr liders gain level learn the abilities combos and item combos become powerfull get your hero at high stakes .
Heroes:They are 22 in total but all high quality with only triggered spells and custom abilities . The same they don't have tooltips because i wanted also an antinoob sistem like a player comes today to play for the first and another one plays like for four weeks i want to give the veteran the advantage so please do not judge me :D.
Credits:scorpion182 , Crazy-Host , Cyber-Rebirth , NFWar , Rmx , CptObvious , Darkyvm , -Berz- .
NoteIf I forgot any credits I apologise I will put them further versions if any.

Credits : hiveworkshop.com(names:coming soon)

Keywords:
aos forever winter , forever winter , fw , dota like ,
Contents

Forever winter Aos v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
22:46, 24th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 13
Improve the discription and use BB-Code ! For example:
- write how many heroes / items you made
- discripe the gamplay
- show some screenshots
- credits are not enough
-> write at least whose resources you are using (what exact resource is optional)

-----------------------------------

The map itself looks like you made it in 10 minutes.
- Why does heroes / items / abilities have no tooltips?
- the filename is too long, it is not playable for most people
-> rename it like FWAoSv1.0Prot
----------------------------------

If you add tooltips, I will test the map again.
I use this tool for dicriptions: colorpicker

Currently I would rate this map 1 of 5

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Offers lots of heroes
- Offers enough items
- Has a multiboard
- Quest menu gives basic information

Negative features:

- The terrain is quite bad, doodats seem to be pretty much randomly spammed
- All abilities are missing a description
- All items are missing a description
- Due to the above reasons the gameplay is very bad
- Quite unbalanced map
- It's a bad idea to make them fight from 4 sides, 3 of them could just unite against the remaining one

Additional Information / Conclusion:

The map needs a lot of work in order to be approved. Begin with the terrain and descriptions

Rating: 1/5
Vote for:
Rejected