• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ForestTroll

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

ForestTroll (Model)

Level 2
Hmm... Well, I like the model with the exeption of the skulls, but without the skulls it seems like it will just look like a slightly edited tiki mage (wait... thats what he's called right? the regular hero, I mean) perhaps if he was skinned so he looked like a forest or jungle troll, but then the skulls woulld look really good...

[proceeds to mumble barely audible suggestions, then forgets what he was talking about and prepairs a sandwich. He continues to forget why he had prepaired the sandwich and feeds it to one of those carnivorous sheep in that lame RoC mini-game. Then he returns to the computer to rate whatever he was looking at.]

:D 4.7/5 [Proceeds to round up his 4.7 to 5 and score the model officially.]

Level 1
Its look nice but when the overlord is dead Troll Znachor (not only him) come to his corpse and picking his axe's and shoulder's.....plz fix it :(

Level 1
OOH, it's cool! :) Very nice, very nice, the only think I want to complain about (since, being me, I have to complain! :twisted: ) is that the axes are a bit iffy (maybe it's just from the screenshot, though, I'm sure it looks better in-game, where there is less detail :))

4/5
-1 because you can ALWAYS do better.

omg

omg

Level 3
this desperatly needs an icon. you should make an icon for this model. in fact, i request it.

hey good model i ask a question i modified your model i can upload?????:ogre_haosis:
Well the author has been gone since 2006 in case you were asking him.
You can upload the model and precise that the original come from this thread, then the moderator will decide depending on your modification, if it is appropriate.