• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ForestTroll

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ićpomp
This was a Zul'Jin Warcraft 2 styled created about 2 years ago by me, but I was helped to fix all bugs and got animation thanks to almighty Tauer (great war2 units/heroes modeller). This was seemingly lost, but searching in the deeps of my PC i've found it, and with it some other war2 related stuff. I'm willing to upload them, but in some cases I don't remember the author name (if you are the author of these models tell me please). I hope you enjoy it. WARCRAFT 2 WILL BE 3D SOON!!

Keywords:
troll, zul'jin, zuljin, war2,
Contents

ForestTroll (Model)

ForestTroll (Model)

Reviews
14:55, 31st Aug 2009 Cavman: Change the internal name.

M

14:55, 31st Aug 2009
Cavman:
Change the internal name.

Level 5
Err... The custom textures really add a lot of filesize, and they are not really necessary...at all. Otherwise, its a pretty decent-looking model, but its also a simple edit 6.9/10.

if someone is capable of decreasing his size and make him use of custom textures, you will do a great thing!! :-D
Look, you can ask for help, but other people can´t do your work. And the point is make this model NOT use custom textures.