• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Erm, hi.

ATM with Christmas coming and all i decided to make a Forest Troll themed map as a "present" for meh sister xD. But after hours of looking over the web i cannot find any good Green skinned Troll heros which have working animations and no "clipping" problems.

Im looking for any, melee troll hero with a skin colour which matches the green used on these (great pieces of work)
http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.p...ighlight=troll
with a troll mask over his face if possible, and a hero glow.
(The more Troll shoulder pads/armour the better)

(i believe there is alrdy a troll which matches these discriptions but his walk animation results in him putting his weapon through his face >.>)

any peron willing to "make" this model for me would be greatly appreciated, and may recieve mince pie...

Level 4
Gotta call in Elenai for some epic about how... epic GF is, but thats not my job... yeah...

Forest Troll

Aye :,( thats the one who's walk animation results in him putting his weapon through his face.. However that model is pretty damn good otherwise :)
Think its possible for the run animation to be edited?

Level 4
mrhm :eek:. i havnt a clue how to get into there, could u possibly link the old database?

btw.. been looking over countless webpages for any good forest troll models, cant seem to find any

[Edit] everytime i try to get onto their old "www.wc3sear.ch" webpage it comes up with page cannot be displayed?. :S

Level 12
Wc3sear.ch is dead and gone. They had to change servers so most of their stuff was uploaded to here, so you should be able to find most of the stuff. About the anim, contact GF and he may do somethign about it, he may not. There are also some very cool looking troll models over on Wc3c, but its down (again >.<) so I will give you the link when it gets back up.

Level 4
Nvm ppl, i downloaded the tools and removed the weapons then changed it to something that doesnt go through his face, thanks anyway tho :eek:..
(lol first model change eva!)

Status
Not open for further replies.