• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Troll Commando

Reactions: deepstrasz
Path is: "Textures\HeroTrollCommando.blp". Enjoy and give credit...

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
troll orc commando soldier warrior
Contents

Forest Troll Commando (Model)

Forest Troll Commando (Model)

Assets
Reviews
Werewulf: I tested this model ingame, it seems.. okay...but the thing that makes it lack in trollish ways is that it has no mohawk. The issue stopping its approval is that it has no camera or portrait. EDIT: I managed to fix your portrait, it was...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Werewulf: I tested this model ingame, it seems.. okay...but the thing that makes it lack in trollish ways is that it has no mohawk. The issue stopping its approval is that it has no camera or portrait.

EDIT: I managed to fix your portrait, it was using a texture file not found in the mpq's or used as a custom texture, as the model is now approve quality and abides the rules it is hereby approved. goodjob.

Level 3
OK, its a good start but i recon there are some things you can fix to make it good
he's a froest troll, but forest trolls have 3 things he's missing
1.mohawk
2.a hunched stance
3.face paint (just for that forest trollish look)
just add those things and he'll look realy good. also to make him look even better you should trim the beard (just a bit of chin growth will look cool) and also make the tusks point forward some more.
add that and it'll be a 10/10

Level 3
sorry if i seem a little pushy
im just trying to give my point of view.
i didnt mean to offend anyone if i did... i just wanna help by sharing thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.