• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Troll Bear Rider

Wow, this is an old model. Most people probably have it, but because Hawkwing requested that I put it up, and no one can resist him, I am uploading it. Made this, along with a Dire Troll model, origionaly for some one. Can't remember who, but when hawkwing came around I gave him the models. Now this one is up. The troll doesn't ahve the best animations, but it's better than a stiffy.

Give credit if used, and remember, if you don't like the skin you can always make a new one.

Keywords:
bear, grizzly, black, troll, forest, zul'aman, amani, ghostlands, wow, bc, burning, crusade, ride, silly, butt
Contents

Forest Troll Bear Rider (Model)

Forest Troll Bear Rider (Model)

Reviews
21:26, 31st Mar 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Very nice and useful model that works ingame and performs well.