• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Dwarf Sharpshooter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a skin that my friend abandoned, because she couldn't find the rifleman cape...So I continued her work and submitted it to this site. :)Forest dwarf was the original name.My friend only did the face, and the things that look like leaves...thing...and vines...Reason I logged back in was because now I have something to submit...>_>Somehow the 2 screenshots ruin the quality...

Keywords:
forest, nature, dwarf, rifleman, rifle, man, gun
Contents

Forest Dwarf Sharpshooter (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Looks like a bunch of filters and such, bye bye

M

THE_END: Looks like a bunch of filters and such, bye bye

Level 5
hum.... looks cool, but... the screen looks weird, tooooo dark.

the idea is good, but i guess it wont fix with rifleman model, try something like "the forest king" with mountain king model.
I cant realize a forest dwarf with a rifle ;P.

3/5 because i dun like the cape and the vines, the cothes look cool, but the boots are weird.
and also, u made a freehand skin (i hope) it gives u credit ;D

Level 4
its a nice skin dont be too harsh with uself nbmapmaker

the rifle in a forest dwarf indeed looks pretty weird, get the dwarven spirit and give him a maul with a different sibol on it, like the Wildhammer's Clan symbol (see in sons of the storm)

anyway its a nice work 4/5

Level 6
...The skin name wasn't invented by me...
My friend and I couldn't locate the cape...blah. (But she did manage to put a little bit of those vines at where the yellow line is at the bottom of that cape...)
The red is the team color for your information...
=/ Can somebody point to me where the cape is so I can edit this out?

Level 11
the skin isnt to bad though messy.but messy not in to much of a bad way.alphaing vine like shapes in his cloths would give him more of a camoflauge like feel.
the colors also look like the were randomly picked even thoguh they are nicly shaded.
beard has a nice texture to it.
3.5/5