• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest-Altar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
So this is my first map, but it turned out pretty well. Its pretty well balanced and it has a middle so that the players could meet in the middle and fight it out. I thought i should make it 4 players since that is the most enjoyable player number in my opinion. It has many trees, because i wanted to doo a woods map with a couple of mountains in between. There a couple of mobs in the map and i personally think that i balanced them and their drops pretty well. The hardest mobs are in the middle of the map so its kind of risky to try and kill them, but they drop extremely good stuff. All in all I think I did a pretty good job since this is my first map and you should really check it out.

Keywords:
4 Players,Woods,Monsters,Grass,Mountains,Warcraft,Warcraft3,Warcraft 3,Big
Contents

Forest-Altar (Map)

Reviews
07:53, 28th Oct 2015 Shadow Fury: You should really improve your description (mandatory for approval) and add screenshots if possible. [EDIT] Its December 2015 now, no updates after 2 months, rejected - Orcnet

M

07:53, 28th Oct 2015
Shadow Fury: You should really improve your description (mandatory for approval) and add screenshots if possible.

[EDIT] Its December 2015 now, no updates after 2 months, rejected - Orcnet