• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] For the Darkside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi everyone, I am creating a campaign with new race,the race called shadow force combined with barbarians,shadow demons,dark soldiers(Human with black dress),frost mages,dark mages and dark blood elven.
but I need a little help,the main character abilities are almost complete except one.
I have given him shadow rain (something like rain of fire),shadow spawn(something like lava spawn),wrath of the shadow(something like Illidan’s morph) and attribute bonus.
as you see he needs one last ability so I need your help what ability shold I give him?
PLZ help me with your ideas:)

Level 20
Shadow Bomb - infuses the target with dark energy, causing it to explode after 3 seconds, causing 100 damage to all nearby units.

But since you already have an AoE ability, maybe something like this:

Stalking Shadows - orders a shadowy beast to stalk the target for 20 seconds, if the target gets too far from allies, the shadow beast will strike, dealing 200 damage.

Or if you want something passive:

Shadowflame Shield - whenever the hero is hit by a spell/ranged attack, it hurls a shadow bolt at the attacker, dealing 20 damage and stunning it for 1 second.

And a wombo-combo ability ultimate ability (just for laugh):

Shadow Madness - summon 6 Shadow Fiends and instantly afflict them with Shadow Bomb. Whenever one of your Shadow Fiends dies, it will affect a random nearby enemy with Stalking Shadows. Shadow Fiends last for 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 5
Shadow Bomb - infuses the target with dark energy, causing it to explode after 3 seconds, causing 100 damage to all nearby units.

But since you already have an AoE ability, maybe something like this:

Stalking Shadows - orders a shadowy beast to stalk the target for 20 seconds, if the target gets too far from allies, the shadow beast will strike, dealing 200 damage.

Or if you want something passive:

Shadowflame Shield - whenever the hero is hit by a spell/ranged attack, it hurls a shadow bolt at the attacker, dealing 20 damage and stunning it for 1 second.

And a wombo-combo ability ultimate ability (just for laugh):

Shadow Madness - summon 6 Shadow Fiends and instantly afflict them with Shadow Bomb. Whenever one of your Shadow Fiends dies, it will affect a random nearby enemy with Stalking Shadows. Shadow Fiends last for 30 seconds.

cool ideas can u guide me to how create shadowflame shield?

Status
Not open for further replies.