• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footmen vs grunts pm 1.46e

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
author of original: newbie-w3, improved by polosatiymatras

this is footmen type map (who do not know, I will explain the basis of this that you get every initia-time unit, which subsequently are fighting with the enemy)

main difference from frenzy (most popular footmen map), this diversity in gameplay, here you are not limited to one type of units, and one strategy, but have a choice in these units, upgrades and so on. In addition, you can never fight in the beginning, and for example to extract the gold, but to guard the mine will still have, or pump a hero, and they fight (there is a huge choice of things), most of which are made exactly as in DotA allstars, and so on, main thing is as always to destroy the main building of the enemy.

below shows the differences from the version of Footmen vs grunts 7.12 created by newbie-w3, and actually improved my:

added 3 new units for both teams ( nagas and zergs)
added many originally upgrades for both races, old upgrades max level increased
added total of 30+ different items ( most like in dota )
added general for all players with convient system of control army and uniq buffs
added multiboard
added boss spawn system with cool drop
worker now can build medical center, gold processor, towers and walls
landscape is total elaborated ( now see very nice )
deleted lag every few seconds on slow computers
added flag(item) for both teams, have unique aura
books now can buy only for lumber
added 2 additional players support ( u can play 6x6 )
added AI
and of course balanced many moments

Keywords:
footmen grunts footman footy massive mass
Contents

Footmen vs grunts pm 1.46e (Map)

Reviews
17:09, 26th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Do not multi-upload!

M

17:09, 26th Feb 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Do not multi-upload!

Level 3
Well if you want original change the name of the map in something like:
"Blue vs Green"
"Neverending conflict"
"Twosided Blade"
etc
And change the gameplay of the map.
Put modes like:

CIVILIZATION-Who reaches "name of the research" first wins.

GOD OF WAR-Conquer all of your opponents in "period of time"

NEVERENDING WAR-Fight with unlimited spammming army,upgrade for better result and the first who reach "specific number of kills" wins.

BETRAY-The first who kills the king in a AI controlled fortress wins.

etc

JUST use your imagination and let it be original.

Last edited:
Level 7
Well i played this first thing i was footmen and i went to the bottom mid to get a hero. as soon as i spawned a hero from the barracks some really strong creep attacked and killed me. then my ally went to go get a hero and tried to run and yet agian same thing...
that should prolly be fixed