Attention Please do not forget to change the name of the portrait, as the name of the portrait must be identical to the model name + _Portrait at the end. For example: model "Footman Lordaeron_Medium_L" then his portrait should be such "Footman Lordaeron_Medium_L_Portrait". If there is at least one difference from the model name portrait will not work.
- Added new hip plates
- Improved Cloak animation in "Walk"
- Added a version without the cloaks
- Added Cloak
- Added HQ Shield
- Added ribbons instead of a horsetail to the helmet (as in cinematic Warcraft 3)
- Added portrait is built into all HQ models
- Added highly detailed shoulder pads.
- Added highly detailed sword
- Added team color to the shield (TC model )
- Changed color in (model without Team color)
- Changed bracers
- Small fix portraits and icons
- Added a New version of Footman(this is the footman from the Warcraft trailer) 2 versions of the model with and without Teamcolor (fractional paint)
- Added portraits and icons
P.S. I made this update so that the models with Lordaeron symbols used in the videos were displayed correctly and were always visible regardless of the camera.
Also in the future I will be guided by the same principle for new models.
The symbol "L" is displayed correctly from any angle ( For the cinematic )
- Changed the geometry of the medium armor
- Portrait fix
- Removed unused materials and textures
- Small fix of geometry light armor
- Small fix
- Changed geometry
- Changed the icon
- Added "Spell" animation - shield slam
- Added HQ symbol of Lordaeron "L"
- Small fix in "Defend" animations and "Walk"
Dont worry, i just need it in footman and spearman, and u already have it in spearman. I wouldnt like u to lose time due to me. I prefer u to model other cool units than steal too much time doing a work i even might not need
So footman is fine, btw, in what are u working right now? I have finished my rosters, but im curious ^^
🔨 Hive's 3D Viewer has been updated! 🔨 It now supports MDX1100 which should fix a lot of issues when viewing HD models in our 3D Viewer. We encourage you to check it out for yourself and report any issues you find in the Site Discussion board.