Attention Please do not forget to change the name of the portrait, as the name of the portrait must be identical to the model name + _Portrait at the end. For example: model "Footman Lordaeron_Medium_L" then his portrait should be such "Footman Lordaeron_Medium_L_Portrait". If there is at least one difference from the model name portrait will not work.
- Added new hip plates
- Improved Cloak animation in "Walk"
- Added a version without the cloaks
- Added Cloak
- Added HQ Shield
- Added ribbons instead of a horsetail to the helmet (as in cinematic Warcraft 3)
- Added portrait is built into all HQ models
- Added highly detailed shoulder pads.
- Added highly detailed sword
- Added team color to the shield (TC model )
- Changed color in (model without Team color)
- Changed bracers
- Small fix portraits and icons
- Added a New version of Footman(this is the footman from the Warcraft trailer) 2 versions of the model with and without Teamcolor (fractional paint)
- Added portraits and icons
P.S. I made this update so that the models with Lordaeron symbols used in the videos were displayed correctly and were always visible regardless of the camera.
Also in the future I will be guided by the same principle for new models.
The symbol "L" is displayed correctly from any angle ( For the cinematic )
- Changed the geometry of the medium armor
- Portrait fix
- Removed unused materials and textures
- Small fix of geometry light armor
- Small fix
- Changed geometry
- Changed the icon
- Added "Spell" animation - shield slam
- Added HQ symbol of Lordaeron "L"
- Small fix in "Defend" animations and "Walk"
Dont worry, i just need it in footman and spearman, and u already have it in spearman. I wouldnt like u to lose time due to me. I prefer u to model other cool units than steal too much time doing a work i even might not need
So footman is fine, btw, in what are u working right now? I have finished my rosters, but im curious ^^