1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

FleshDemon.blp

Submitted by Iyzz_Fryzz
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
plz give credits if used =)

Update 01: slightly added more shades, removed two tongues on the side and made it more pink
Update 02: now i hate the tongue, so i removed it and changed the name from Demon Tongue to Flesh Demon.. will add flesh textures soon (if i can make it)

Keywords:
Forgotten, Faceless, One, Unbroken, Demon, Tongue, Flesh
Contents

FleshDemon.blp (Texture)

Reviews
13:57, 27th Jun 2009 Hawkwing: Cool idea and executed in a pretty neat manner, but it is messy and is quite monotone. Why don't you try removing the two tongues on the side and just leaving the middle one - maybe make it more pink? 11:04, 30th...
  1. 13:57, 27th Jun 2009
    Hawkwing: Cool idea and executed in a pretty neat manner, but it is messy and is quite monotone. Why don't you try removing the two tongues on the side and just leaving the middle one - maybe make it more pink?

11:04, 30th July 2009
    67chrome: This resource has been unchanged for over a month, and really needs more work before it can be approved. The body could use more shading and the face could use more definition.

2. Baelnorn

Baelnorn

Resources:
    Resources:
    n1. awesome!

3. Anachron

Anachron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    The armor looks good, the body looks awful, all in one it looks ok. But the body really lacks of work.

4. TurtleRacingCar

TurtleRacingCar

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    great idea! it could be even better if you make it less blurry and add more highlights!

well its the orginal blizzard armor...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  5. StaberFire

StaberFire

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I agree. It needs more definition everywhere, especially the face. Keep working and this could shape up to be a decent texture.

6. Iyzz_Fryzz

Iyzz_Fryzz

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    will rework on this skin in a few days

7. 67chrome

67chrome

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The armor isn't modifyed at all from the original skin, saying blizzards work looks awsome won't really help anyone out XD

But ya, the work you did to has a lot of room for improvement. The idea is really cool, but it seems to just be in the stage of figuring whether the idea will work or not. Now you have to put in a lot of time and effort into the skin to make it worthwhile. Usually you should plan on putting at least 2+ hours into something you submit here, if it's a ten minute re-color your better of showing it in the 2-D art discussion forums for advice on how to make it better. Work on improving everything.

8. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    this is a recolor, no doubt about it.
    and the teeth too are a shoody job

put more work into it dude or i see this beeing rejected quite rapidly (sorry)

9. NhazUl

NhazUl

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I hate the removal of the tongue, it looks like a bloody Hydralisk now.

10. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    hydra or not he needs more work.

11. Darkgamma

Darkgamma

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well: The body is blurry, like you saved it in a bloddy .JPG; The face looks pretty flat, and I like it; Eyes need to be different, and are barely visible. 1.7/3 = rep!

12. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    why is this thing still here? o_O

13. kms333

kms333

Resources:
    Resources:
    How do u get skins to work!!!!!

14. Tyranda101

Tyranda101

Resources:
    Resources:
    The idea is good, just like some parts. But I think it needs more editing work. Now it just looks like a Red Faceless one... I give 3/5