• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flaming Villager Child

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Created By Jogan as an Experiment

UPDATE:

Added different flame to his hair by request.

A flaming child with pointy ears, a skull shirt, goat hooves ,and glowing eyes.
Created to show some of my freinds how to skin. And use Model Editor minorly.

Textures:
villagerkid12.blp

in case that does not work(it worked for me) inport these also:

Textures\CloudSingle.blp
ReplaceableTextures\Weather\Clouds8x8.blp

Credit not nessasary but i would like sum.

for distibution on http://www.hiveworkshop.com/ only!

Keywords:
villager, human, demon, child, kid, fire, flame, glow, goat, gremlin, spawn
Contents

Flaming Villager Child (Model)

Flaming Villager Child (Model)

Reviews
02:58, 9th Aug 2008 Pyritie: Too simple of an edit. I'm willing to approve this if you'll put some decent effort into it. For example, if you want to make it an imp, you could edit the skin and add a tail or something. 16th Aug 2008 Pyritie...

M

02:58, 9th Aug 2008
Pyritie: Too simple of an edit. I'm willing to approve this if you'll put some decent effort into it. For example, if you want to make it an imp, you could edit the skin and add a tail or something.

16th Aug 2008
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to making these changes, feel free to resubmit it.

Looks like more of a personal use model.
At least we know you can use particle emitters.
It may sound like i'm being an ass, but that's because ive been criticized for stuff better than this.

Heres my constructive part of it.
Try adding more to the model part of it. Like if the kid is supposed to be burning, make parts of the skin burning. or at least add some demonic parts to him/her? lol

It's basic, and not too bad though 3/5