• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flaming Ice Cubes TD 1.5

One to four players must fight through 50 waves of enemies to either defend the fortress in the middle of the map (normal and random modes), or to simply outlast their opponents (survival mode). There are 6 starting towers to choose from, and each can upgrade into different towers with various spells and abilities that they cast on their own. Along with these towers is the farm, which has a very small "peasant rush" attack, but gives you food which some of the final tier towers require. There are defenders available for hire if you don't kill enough with your towers. There are items for sale that can give you huge advantages.
Along with the normal waves of enemies, there are also waves that can attack your towers, or have some other special advantage that you must look out for.
I suggest playing in easy mode the first time, for this can be a very challenging TD.

- updated to v1.5 (check quest menu if you dare!)
Contents

Flaming Ice Cubes TD 1.5 (Map)

Level 1
This is the FUNNIEST TD i have played on a long time, Really...
and the tower tips are really fun

(sorry for my bad english)

Level 1
Funny TD, but the fact that my knights cant win vs a singel lategame monster set me realy up. Imo The host should chose the game mod, most time its normal with normal difficulty, and te allies make me loose on level 10^^
bug: lighting tower (magical) has no mana.

Level 2
Can't even load map on latest version of TFT.. so I don't know what you guys are talking about. Crashes with a memory allocation error.. my rig is 100% stable so i know it's not me.